Friday, March 13, 2009

Broadcasting a wedding over the Internet

Yup, I know it’s wired but I did it. It was my cousin's (Nilupa) wedding and I had to broadcast it over the internet from Mt. Lavinia Hotel since there was a huge demand for that from my other cousins who are not in Sri Lanka (Specially from Rosi). This isn't the first thing that I have broadcasted live over the internet; the first was Lawyers association annual get together at Holiday Inn. Both the occasions I missed what was happening there.

For Dummies: It isn't hard all you need is a good quality web cam, Laptop and last but not the least the Internet :P

I wasn’t an active blogger during the past month or so, for the time being I’m leaving this short blog entry but there will be some new updates soon, especially after the 2009 Formula 1 season begins :)

No comments: