Sunday, December 28, 2008

Leisure World


I was planning on a double trip to Kithulgala and Sinharaja with Devinda on this weekend but had to stay back at home since my sis had to go through some medical check, but all that went without any trouble and I was fully free on the weekend, however others has already gone on that trip so I was bored at home the entire day Saturday. Suddenly my sis popped up and said shall we go to Leisure World tomorrow, I was going to say no but since I don’t have any special work I said yes.

We check the packages available at Leisure World from their web site and it was quite reasonably priced. Sunday (28th December) morning we went to pick up a friend of my sis and we went to Leisure World, at first sight it looked like a kiddies park and there was a big queue to buy the tickets. When I went to get the tickets I realized that there was lot more adults than kids. Bought the tickets and first we went to the water area, there were few thrilling games but the pool was over crowded :(. Spent about 2-3 hours in the water area and we went for lunch and then to the other games. There was few exiting stuff there too. Altogether there was around 10 games (excluding water area) but not all were good.

With the price (which was around 1200 rupees per head) I would say its worth for the price. Guys, if you haven’t been to Leisure World, this is a place that you should consider going to :)

More Info : www.leisureworld.lk

No comments: